Sunday, 25 November 2012

it's the great outdoors..


this weekend I've been out of my photography comfort zone. we went to the great outdoors, by the river. vast landscapes. I'm so used to flowers and close-ups I found myself uncomfortable. didn't know what to shoot. how to shoot. I'll be writing more (with more photos) during the week. need time to diggest it all. it's official: we now belong to a photography association and we have new friends. everyone is there to enjoy themselves so the company is always pleasant. and amusing. and everyone teaches everyone (the ones who actually know what they're doing, I mean). had a great Saturday. and a cozy Sunday. my mind played some tricks on me yesterday. woke up at 4:44am and was ready to leave the house at 7:37am and when I was alone and scared these numbers always meant the Angels were telling me to relax. then these coincidences increased when I met the violent man of my life. then when I was really ill these coincidences made me hear him laughing in my head, making fun of me. I lost faith in myself. and now these numbers disturb me. so my mind kept looking for signs all day. I was scared something bad would happen. and it was a great day!

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

Hooray for a great day! They can only happen one day at a time and you (and I) need to be receptive to them and allow them to evolve. They ARE out there.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

The mind can play awful tricks. Sorry to hear that. Your photos of the curvy line of trees is wonderful! Good for you joining a photography group. I've been meaning to do that myself. Maybe next year.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Happy you had a great day! I really like the photo. I have issues with shooting landscapes, too. You'll be great at it in no time :)

Emily S said...

Yay for you! I'm looking forward to seeing more~

Buttons said...

Oh Ana beautiful photo. Hugs Ana you are safe. B