Thursday, 1 November 2012

photogenic perspectives

photo taken by António Sardinha
photo taken by António Sardinha

one of the richest things of photographying in a group is the different perspectives we get from the same thing. got these new photos of my mother and I from our photographic tour last Saturday. as in life there is no right or wrong on the different perspectives, we have to understand the cultural differences to see things in a new context. in photography each one have their own eye so what they see is new to us. who would guess I could be photogenic from above? happy Thursday :) xxo

6 comments:

Buttons said...

Oh Ana I love the different perspective of these shots. I always see things different, no rules just what I see just like you. Great shots. B

Jacquelineand.... said...

I love the perspective on these shots Ana, and the wise words which went with them!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

How neat! You are photogenic from any angle, dear girl. And I love how your mother's hair color is so bright and shiny. :)

Ms. A said...

Perspective is one of the most interesting things about photography.

Viv (modifica) said...

Ana these are wonderful I love the perspective sometimes we just need to look at something in a different way...

Ida said...

Oh these are cool. I really like the 1st shot.