Tuesday, 27 November 2012

sunset on the horizon


more photos from my adventure this Saturday. I've already told you I didn't know what I was doing and the photos seen on the camera looked so dull, so know I'm discovering pretty pictures of an awesome landscape. we missed the blue sky but also the rain! lucky us. in Porto city it rained all day so we really were on an adventure. my doctors want me to leave the house at their pace but I'm doing it at the right time for me and blessed with pretty and generous people. I'm so happy I've something beautiful to share with you! xxo

6 comments:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad you are getting out and socializing with nice people. Lovely shots!

Gumer Paz said...

Hola Ana!! Fantásticos los tonos que das a las fotos. Me encanta el paisaje. Preciosas. Un abrazo :)

Indigo Janson said...

Well captured landscapes, Ana, and the clouds make the sky interesting. Besides, every life has its clouds sometimes, and instead of looking at the sky we notice the texture of the fields and the little hill town.

Ms. A said...

Interesting photos. There sure is a lot of open space, without many houses. I don't get see that around here very often.

Lisa Gordon said...

Ana, these are absolutely gorgeous!
You did such a good job on these.
I love the wonderful vintage feel.

Viv (modifica) said...

Love your dreamy landscapes...