Tuesday, 6 November 2012

today is my mom's birthday! yay!!


we started the day at the hospital for one of my shrink's appointments. he is the best. my mother wanted to talk with him too. then we had lunch at Campus and came home after. it's a cold sunny day. it's just the two of us so there wont be a cake or a party. but it's a happy day nevertheless. when we arrived home carrying some bags my cat Kuki managed to leave the house. she was completely lost, meowing at the neighboors door. thank goodness they heard her and rang our bell. silly cat. can't imagine my life without her!

15 comments:

Emily S said...

yay! happy birthday to her! have a super day!

Emily S said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I saw that you were using the Mymemories software, about a month ago I found a digital scrapbooking community you might enjoy. pixelscrapper.com

Have a good one!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Glad your cat was found. I'd be frantic if one of my dogs got lost.

Nina Bille said...

Happy Birthday to your mom - I hope you've had a lovely day together! Such a nive card you've made to her!

Conceição Paulino said...

Thanks for your lovr my dear. Love, mom

Ms. A said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! Wish I was brave enough to have her haircut, it looks great on her!

Renae said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! That is cool. Thanks for letting me know. Glad you got your kitty back, too.

Jacquelineand.... said...

Happy Birthday Mom, you look marvelous!

(Everything is okay, just had a bit of a rough weekend. *hugs*)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Beautiful photo! Happy birthday!

Buttons said...

Happy Birthday Ana's Mom.Love the photo beautiful capture and Mom. B

Mary said...

Happy Birthday..your sweet daughter invited us here. Best wishes on your lovely day.

Amarie said...

Wishing your Mom a healthy and happy new year of life! :)

Conceição Paulino said...

Thanks to u all for your kindnesse & wishes. Hugs for all

Katherines Corner said...

happy belated birthday wishes to your Mom. Hugs

Lisa Gordon said...

This is wonderful Ana. I love your birthday card.
I hope your mom had a wonderful birthday!
xo.