Monday, 3 December 2012

I've got the season blues


disenchanted. sleepy. numb. sad. that's me, I can say this time of year because last year was the same. I've been in bed. not necessarily sleeping, just feeling comfy and with the fluffy cats around me. with no heart for anything else. my mother is angry at me but this is not me being lazy I actually feel I'm in a dark cloud. makes it hard to leave my bed. nevertheless today I woke up at 08am and went out. been to the Health Center, the pharmacy and the supermarket. also took the freedom of eating my breakfast out. now I'm broke. but I'm happy I caught the moon so well at sunset. hope you had a blast of a weekend :) xxo

13 comments:

Viv (modifica) said...

I know how you feel my Fibromyalgia does not like cold weather I wear fingerless gloves when I'm on the computer... Have a cosy week...

eileeninmd said...

Lovely moon capture. I wish you a happy week ahead!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love the moon shot, it's so beautiful. Hang in there and your cloud will lift soon :) Sending you happy thoughts.

Emily S said...

Lovely capture! Hopefully your days will get better!

Buttons said...

Oh Ana I know how you feel I have been doing the same thing but you can see I dragged my butt out of bed and headed out. It is good to get out even when you go broke doing it. HUG B

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

Love your moon picture. I hope you are feeling well enough to get out more and capture more pictures for use to enJOY!

Tina´s PicStory said...

very beautiful and romantic ana! :)

Indigo Janson said...

That moon is beautiful. Just enjoy being comfy and cosy at home with the 'fluffy circles'. :) It's hard this time of year with so little daylight, doesn't do much for anyone's spirits, especially if you were feeling low to begin with. Sending hugs.

Renae said...

Ana! hello sleepy gal! this pic of the moon is LOVELY. i also love how you frame the pics. nicely done, me sweet.

did you see i broke my camera? see post 'kate moss . 12-3-12' yes, sad.

Seraphina´s Phantasie said...

THis is a wonderful and romatic picture. Gentle tones too.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

The moon shot is indeed very lovely. Sorry you are feeling blue. Hope you feel better soon, sweet girl.

Ms. A said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa Gordon said...

I sure hope you're feeling better soon, Ana, and I am glad you got out some.
Sending you hugs.
xo.