Tuesday, 18 December 2012

oh happy day!


knitting brought me back the memory of my grandmother and the Christmas spirit woke up in me. finally! I'm lefty and so far my grandma was the only person able to teach me knitting and crochet because I work from left to right and she was a master :) today I knitted a couple of hours in the evening, spent the afternoon shopping. but when I was half way I realized I've to do the opposite of the pattern instructions. but I'm thrilled, instead of a photo, my Christmas gift this year will be something knitted by me. something fun. I promise I'll share it here when it's done. xxo

7 comments:

renae said...

Ana! sweetness! glad you are feeling happy. Card is sooo cute.

Amarie said...

Such happy faces!

Ms. A said...

If it takes knitting to find my Christmas spirit... I'm sunk. Glad you found yours!

Gumer Paz said...

Espero que así sea Ana! Felices Fiestas a las dos. Un beso!!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Can't wait to see what you knitted! I bet whoever receives it will be so happy. Handmade gifts are the best!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Knitting can be so therapeutic! Can't wait to see what you created. Love the photo of you and your grandmother. So sweet.

Lisa Gordon said...

Good for you Ana!!!
I am a lefty too!!