Thursday, 10 January 2013

10% #Valentine's DISCOUNT on my Etsy shops


I've got a promotion on both my Etsy shops (just use the coupon VALENTINES10 on the checkout):

I invite you to visit them (pin, share, favorite, treasury, all is welcome)..
wonderland ~ dreamy pictures by ana eugénio
and magic knitting handmade with love

plus..

as a Valentine's gift: FREE shipping in all postcards
and a reduction on magic knitting shipping values

you would make my day buying some of my work, but I would also be very happy if you spread this promotion through the web :) xxo

2 comments:

Renae at simple sequins said...

Hey Ana! Nice to hear from you. You are so fun - always. Nice things here in your shop. I pinned a few. Thank you for saying you would want to shop with me. You really wouldn't. I go tooo slow for even my thrifty daughter!

Indigo Janson said...

What a great offer, and you have such pretty things in your Etsy shops too. This is a quiet time of year for selling for us all, I think. Stick with it, things will pick up.