Sunday, 27 January 2013

a birthday and a hello..


I miss my blog world but I'm not into it right now. sorry. these photos aren't mine, I lended my camera to my niece and cousins at my sister's birthday party this afternoon. these two are some of my favorites. and when I've pretty things to share I think of you. in February we're going on another photographic tour and I hope to return to my hobbie with passion and give you news from it. meanwhile I leave you with these two gorgeous teenagers. my niece on the first shot and sending a kiss on the second.. xxo

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

Cute shots!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful girls and photos! I will look forward to see some of your photo tour! Have a happy week!

Carol Z said...

And your blog world misses you. Look forward to your next group of pictures. These are sweet!

Zena said...

Lovely shots! Hope to see you back soon. We miss you... xx

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Aww, cute girls. I was just wondering how you were doing since I haven't seen any posts recently. Hope all is well :)

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Good to see you again. I wondered what happened. Your nieces are beautiful girls. You picked two wonderful photos to share.

Indigo Janson said...

They are adorable! Fun photoshoot. Also good to hear from you. I think it's hard to keep the motivation going with photo-blogging this time of year, but the Spring will give us all new energy.