Wednesday, 9 January 2013

still searching for xmas spirit


I've got one happy news to share with you.. I've been dreaming with an iPhone since ever because I wanted to be a part of the instagram world. the good news is I got an iPad from my father this Xmas and only yesterday I decided to set it up (to you see how excited I've been about the season) and I discover I can have an instagram account with my iPad as well. I was thrilled. I don't need the iPhone! my dream is accomplished! lol :) now I've to spend some time getting used to my new gadget. xxo

p.s. almost forgot, my instagram account is @anasofiaeugenio

7 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Yay, how exciting! I don't have a iPhone or iPad but Instagram looks like a good app. Congrats!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Congrats on the iPad! I just bought the iPad mini with my Christmas money. Love it so much better than the kindle fire. Enjoy. :)

Ms. A said...

Congratulations!

kkkkaty said...

That is great

Lisa Gordon said...

Congratulations on the iPad, Ana!! You will love it.
I just added you on Instagram, and I am so glad that you are there!
xo.

P.S. This is truly a beautiful work of art. I love the colors. It makes me think of spring.

Buttons said...

Good for you Ana your Father knows you well. B

Even Miracles said...

You will LOVE it !!! I love my iPhone !!