Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Alto Douro Photographic Tour


hello my dearests friends :) as promised here is a little tour from my photographic adventure last weekend. we had a springish day (the next day it was rainy and windy, so we were blessed by the weather). I took 187 photos and my mother took 633.. sigh.. I wasn't inspired and the great outdoors don't speak to me like a garden does. but I love the company of everyone in the group, they make me laugh and bearable waking up at 07am to catch the light of the sunrise (although I only shot the sunset). hope to see you soon. xxo

6 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Your photos are gorgeous! You may not have been inspired by the landscape, but your photos would seem to say otherwise! Looks like a lovely day.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

These are all such lovely photos, Ana. It's nice to see you back in blogland. :)

Jacquelineand.... said...

Yay, you're back! Beautiful photos; I especially love that cheeky wee lizard. =)

Zena said...

Such a wonderful photos, Ana. Hope you´re doing well xx

http://vivhalliwell.com said...

Beautiful photos Ana a lovely place to visit...

shopgirl said...

These are lovely. I like the frames that you add to your photos.

wishing you a lovely weekend!
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com