Wednesday, 9 October 2013

snippets of summer


photos taken with my cellphone
went to the beach several times to walk in the ocean. the sea was so warm this year. didn't sunbath. felt so balanced after these walks! had forgotten how I miss the water.


spent the sunny afternoons outside, almost every day. found pleasure in reading again.


did a henna tattoo that last a week and restarted painting my nails. love to have more colour in my life. I'm finally finding peace with my illness and my solitude. feeling very blessed.


autumn arrived and it rainned for two weeks but the days were hot.


now the sun is back with temperatures like in August.


bought my first lipstick and it had to be red :) I look like a fatty Snow White.. a happy one. we've reduced my brain medication and I became more awake and aware. allowed me to start meditating and practicing Reiki again and that improved my inner peace and my pleasure in being alive :)

3 comments:

Ida said...

I was just thinking about you the other day & wondering where you had been in the "blog" world. - So good to see you post again. Looks like you had a lovely summer. Going to the beach is always relaxing. I had a chance to go once this summer. - Your henna tattoo looks very pretty. Hope to see you posting again.

Ms. A said...

Glad you are feeling better!

I could sure use a beach!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

good news you're feeling better and you're taking mighty fine photos with your mobile. and, no, you don't look like a "fatty", you're beautiful...deal with it -smile-.